chiefs play Indy

56 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Heck yes. I suspect Andy is primed to use their aggressive and youth against them with a lot of screen passes. Get them back on their heels and then attack the deeper zones. They haven’t played a legit downfield throwing QB all year from what I can see. Their D is set up to stop big plays, but if we screen them to death early it could open up everything.

That D has given up 30 points in an NFL leading 11 games. We’ve scored 30 or more in 9 of our last 11.  Whoever breaks those numbers likely wins.  

Kelce will be huge against the soft zone. Time to carve it up.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

we still need to run the ball. consistently pass blocking leads to false starts, holding penalties  run the ball and control the game while our defense sits on the bench along with luck. we need at least two clock eating scoring drives in this game. 

Yes however I see Mahomes passing & passing more. My guess is 2 to one unless KC gets up by three scores.

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

We better get running backs involved!  The Texans only ran the ball 8 fricking times last week in one of the worst offensive game plans in playoff history. 

...and Watson missed a lot of open receivers.  That had more to do with their downfall than the lack of rushing attempts.  If Mahomes throws like Watson did, the Chiefs will get the same result.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

...and Watson missed a lot of open receivers.  That had more to do with their downfall than the lack of rushing attempts.  If Mahomes throws like Watson did, the Chiefs will get the same result.

I think one contributed to the other. Their game plan just put too much pressure on a young QB who already had a marginal arm. Only  8 carries by RBs just let D tee off on the kid in my opinion. 

Archived