Bears vs Eagles.

Chiefswinitall

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Holy shit, did you see that?  That's one of the most gruesome injuries I have ever seen.  That even made my stomach turn live, and when they showed the replay and you could see the pop, I almost lost it. 

As bad as I’ve ever seen too. Kind of puts a game in its proper perspective when it looks like you’ve almost literally had your foot torn off.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Didn’t get to see the game.  Who broke his leg?  Sebass Jan?

Hurns, and it had the look of a career ending, walk with a permanent limp kind of injury.  It was bad. Sebass did injure his hammy in the first quarter, though I never heard anything definitive. He planted on a kick and immediately grabbed his hamstring and went to the ground. 

26 minutes ago, Calichief said:

It was dislocated. Reports say he’s already has surgery and will be fine.

That’s what I thought when I watched the slo-mo replay.  You could see his foot bend under and the joint pop.  It’s good that it wasn’t a break, but it still probably snapped every ligament and he will be at risk of popping his achilles even after he heals. 

14 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

How good would Bears be had they not traded up to take Trubisky and just drafted Mahomes instead?  That defense is the leagues best.  Minus first round draft picks until 2000, they are working on a 2-3 year window. 

John Fox could have done damage to Pat that would of been hard to reverse.

It always amazes me how many coaches rush just 3 on 3rd down and get beat over and over.  When will they figure it out?

Archived