Colts @ Chiefs GDT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

It’s also worth pointing out that Darius Leonard, the Colts beast ILB is banged up pretty good as well.  He’ll play for sure, but perhaps won’t be as effective.

Both of these teams are relatively healthy for this time of year. Its those nagging injuries that players play through where the bye week really helps. 

59 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Nope, but I’m trying to assess the situation based on what we know.  And we know that Watkins was a limited participant in practice who’s foot was heavily taped.  Coupled with the fact that he was in a boot last week, I just doubt he plays the entire game.  I hope I’m wrong because we need him.

The Chiefs just stated that Berry and Watkins are Questionable, O'Daniel is Doubtful.

6 hours ago, dksww said:

Let me guess, TY Hilton missing practice all week doesnt' mean anything, but Eric Berry missing practice does? 

The Colts may just be taking no chances with Hilton and are saving him for the big push on Saturday.  Hooker and Geathers not practicing all week is a mystery to me.  They are already hurting at safety and the Chiefs present a few more problems for them than most teams.  I'd think they would be going against the scout team as much as possible.  Maybe they really are nicked up.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

The Colts may just be taking no chances with Hilton and are saving him for the big push on Saturday.  Hooker and Geathers not practicing all week is a mystery to me.  They are already hurting at safety and the Chiefs present a few more problems for them than most teams.  I'd think they would be going against the scout team as much as possible.  Maybe they really are nicked up.

Reich said he really needed to get TY some rest the last few weeks as he dealt with nagging ankle injury. Problem is they had to win out to get into the playoffs so he couldn’t.  Sounds like he’s really dinged up.  But then I read today TY said it feels better now than it has the past few weeks. He doesn’t even have injury designation.  

Archived