Colts @ Chiefs GDT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:
Arrowhead PrideVerified account @ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

Dorian O’Daniel (calf/ankle) is the only player not practicing today for #Chiefs. Everyone else will practice in some capacity (limited or full).

9:49 AM - 8 Jan 2019

Hold your breath and see how they come out of this tomorrow but a good sign. I really doubt LDT plays though based on what I heard last week. I also saw we just signed a running back named Reem Hunter who is expected to be active. Not sure where he came from but I'm expecting a big impact from him. 

I am looking forward to all the talking heads getting a nice big plate of shit sandwich on ssturday. Chiefs will win whether the Defense plays well or not. 

Watch. After we destroy Indy they will talking us down against our next opponent, too.  

Screw em. Chiefs all the was at, baby.

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
eLctc2gd_bigger.jpgPete Sweeney @pgsween
FollowFollow @pgsween
More

The #Chiefs have signed defensive back Chris Cooper to their practice squad, per the NFL’s official transaction report.

3:10 PM - 8 Jan 2019 

Former Colt? Is this for info and Colts playbook etc?

Donkeys signed one of our guys off the practice squad two weeks ago so there was an open spot. Why not take a guy that was with the Colts all of training camp..LOL..

My guess: Berry will likely miss the playoffs and get surgery a few days after the season ends. This will assure he gets his money next year as he misses most of , if not all of, next season. 

Chiefs seriously need to figure out a better way to handle these issues.

If he cant play...stay home. I feel the same about Watkins. If he cant play....stay home.

Just now, jetlord said:

The Colts seem to have a few players not practicing as well.  Aside from Hilton, do any make that much difference?

Sure. They played last week so its not as concerning. Those guys need a rest.  KC has guys that are well rested and not ready/willing to go?

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

The Colts seem to have a few players not practicing as well.  Aside from Hilton, do any make that much difference?

They put starting SS Mike Mitchell on the IR today after an injury in the Texans game. He was was their  highest graded secondary player. Important because their free safety and first round pick Malk Hooker missed practice today and is considered day to day with a lingering foot injury. Must be a safety thing. 

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

They put starting SS Mike Mitchell on the IR today after an injury in the Texans game. He was was their  highest graded secondary player. Important because their free safety and first round pick Malk Hooker missed practice today and is considered day to day with a lingering foot injury. Must be a safety thing. 

Oh, no.  Not the dreaded day to day foot injury.  Neither Hilton or Grant practiced yesterday or today so are they full speed or just resting and recovering.  I can see one extra day off, but two seems like they may have issues.

Archived