Defense will step up. Mark it down

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media and talking heads have literally laughed and mocked our defense over these last few days, so if ever there was a time to say "f#ck it, let's prove the whole world wrong", then it's most certainly now. Absolutely no-one believes in them. Not us fans, not outsiders, nobody. I hope Sutton has shown them the comments and tries to light a fire under these guys asses. Because it would be epic to see them have a big game tomorrow and see them being praised instead of ridiculed. I personally am hoping Ward and Lucas step up here, because them having good games could make the world of difference.

1 minute ago, MisChief-Maker said:

The media and talking heads have literally laughed and mocked our defense over these last few days, so if ever there was a time to so "f#ck it, let's prove the whole world wrong", then it's most certainly now. Absolutely no-one believes in them. Not us fans, not outsiders, nobody. I hope Sutton has shown them the comments and tries to light a fire under these guys asses. Because it would be epic to see them have a big game tomorrow and see them being praised instead of ridiculed. I personally am hoping Ward and Lucas step up here, because them having good games could make the world of difference.

Agree, the defense will be fired up and trying to prove the talking heads wrong.  But if the talent isn't there, they will end up with the usual grabbing penalties on pass receivers and blown assignments trying to do something even when it's wrong.  Blame Sutton's scheme, blame bad injury luck, blame the poor drafts, it doesn't matter.  The Colts will probably move the ball a lot via the run and Luck is an elite talented QB.  Chiefs will win, if they do, because of home field, Reid's offensive genius, Mahomes unique skills, and Kelce slicing up Indy's shaky coverage.  Best thing that could happen is to win the toss, defer, and force a punt on Indy's first possession.  The Chiefs score often in the first quarter, and tomorrow is a good time to continue that trend. 

20 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

The Chiefs are #1 in both sacks and forced fumbles in the NFL, that could play a big factor today with this weather.

That what happens when we attack, but Sutton always plays scared when the games on the line. That's the problem, create pressure and turnovers for 3 quarters, but once 4th comes we play soft and on our heels. Every damn game

On 1/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, Docbarnabee said:

All season long, the Defense had been a letdown. Last week when we needed a win, I saw something different from our Defense and that was focus, intensity, urgency, and pretty damn good tackling.  

Well guys, guess what. It is time to dig in, step it up and play hard again. And you know what. This team has talented players. Playmakers on Defense. There is no reason for them to fail. Unless Sutton decides to rush two guys and drop 9 into coverage, I think we see this Defense unleash in this game.  My gut feeling is we see their best performance of the year. This defense has too much talent for it to be a liability . 

Both offense and Defense will play well. Chiefs win it 42 -24.  

This! ^^^^great call!! Doom and gloomers shut the Hell up!! You know who you are!! 

24 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Well that is what I am talking about. Defense gets game ball. They were marvelous !!!!

They stepped up even more than I thought. Felt all week I was the only person in the world who believed. 

Shuit sandwiches for all the doubters !

Great call Doc. The shit sandwich tastes......well shitty.

Archived