Defense will step up. Mark it down

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I believe the source that says before the raiders game the other defensive coaches had more of a say in defensive game planning and personnel, it showed the last 2 games for sure. 

That's cool if true, because it worked.

6 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

Our D looks much better with Ward and Lucas

Yes it has. I thought Lucas has been pretty solid, not perfect but better than the other safeties. Ward is a straight up upgrade. He really covers well, and I'm glad the refs just let him play for the most part.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:46 PM, bamaroyal said:

I am sorry, I cant help it, but my view of the future is poisoned by the past... The interior defense is so horrendous! Unless there is some magical change, this game will have some crazy nickname too... "The whiff" or "the slip" or "the heel"

I hope you all are able to give me a ton of shit after Saturday for being so negitive!

Crow never tasted better!!!

On 1/7/2019 at 2:39 PM, Docbarnabee said:

All season long, the Defense had been a letdown. Last week when we needed a win, I saw something different from our Defense and that was focus, intensity, urgency, and pretty damn good tackling.  

Well guys, guess what. It is time to dig in, step it up and play hard again. And you know what. This team has talented players. Playmakers on Defense. There is no reason for them to fail. Unless Sutton decides to rush two guys and drop 9 into coverage, I think we see this Defense unleash in this game.  My gut feeling is we see their best performance of the year. This defense has too much talent for it to be a liability . 

Both offense and Defense will play well. Chiefs win it 42 -24.  

you were right doc  the defense balled out. 

Archived