Draft prospects in Nat. champ. game.

Chiefswinitall

Nobody on Bama's D stood out in that awful game.  DL and edges were driven off, Mack Wilson couldn't manage the traffic and Deionte Thompson looked awful again.

The Clemson guys up front beasted, but we're not going to be in position to draft the ones that would fit into our scheme.  If Wilkins fell enough though, I'd trade up but very doubtful after Brown returned to Auburn (a terrible decision).

Clemson db's would be getting a lot of flags in an NFL game.

4 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Nobody on Bama's D stood out in that awful game.  DL and edges were driven off, Mack Wilson couldn't manage the traffic and Deionte Thompson looked awful again.

The Clemson guys up front beasted, but we're not going to be in position to draft the ones that would fit into our scheme.  If Wilkins fell enough though, I'd trade up but very doubtful after Brown returned to Auburn (a terrible decision).

Clemson db's would be getting a lot of flags in an NFL game.

Pray for Dexter Lawrence...

Id still be happier than a pig in shit if Thompson was there at the end of round 1. He was bad in coverage last night, but he still has the size, speed and range to be an elite FS.

I like Mullen a lot too. Hes a little stiff, but still has the size and overall athleticism that teams look for. Id snatch him up at the end of rd. 2. 

You think Wilkins has the size to play true 0 tech? 

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Id still be happier than a pig in shit if Thompson was there at the end of round 1. He was bad in coverage last night, but he still has the size, speed and range to be an elite FS.

I like Mullen a lot too. Hes a little stiff, but still has the size and overall athleticism that teams look for. Id snatch him up at the end of rd. 2. 

Mullen was awesome in person.

Clemson db’s were studs 

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I think that run without Lawrence playing was damning for him, considering they were elite without him.  He's gonna get a lot of scrutiny.

Thompson has minimal instincts and really looked like Ray Charles out deep.  His late season tape has been awful.

I think Wilkins can line up a lot of ways, but he's going to shoot up since Derrick Brown went back to Auburn.

Archived