Capt. Andrew Luck

Sounds like a Stanford graduate who's probably the smartest legit QB in the league. His text reads more like a history major than an architect though. 

Patrick Mahomes was the first ever Big 12 scholar athlete of the year from Texas Tech. So he's certainly capable of treaty negotiations. I predict negotiations won't work here though. We are going to "war" at 3:35 PM CST on Saturday....(and I mean that figuratively because this is obviously a game and not a war)

Andrew Luck was in the same class as one of our sons at Stanford.  Our son was on the track team and worked out in the weight room with the football guys at various times during the academic year and summer program.  Everything he told us about Andrew Luck being very intelligent and a class act has been spot on as far as I am concerned.  I am a huge Andrew Luck fan, but I hope he has the worst game of his career this week.

w

2 minutes ago, West said:

Andrew Luck was in the same class as one of our sons at Stanford.  Our son was on the track team and worked out in the weight room with the football guys at various times during the academic year and summer program.  Everything he told us about Andrew Luck being very intelligent and a class act has been spot on as far as I am concerned.  I am a huge Andrew Luck fan, but I hope he has the worst game of his career this week.

w

^

This

I’ve been following that account for about a year.  Some entertaining stuff on there.  

Side note.  Random twitter nonsense. Saw one a while back that said “tell me about your worst theatre experience “. One of the replies was from Abraham Lincoln , and it simply said “let me tell ya something “. I was cracking up. 

21 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

"But alas, SGT Sutton, having recently transferred from F Troop, remains blissfully ignorant of the need for defenses to thwart the bearded one who is fueled by Squirrel oil and Smoked Racoon Knuckles, I have appealed to Admiral Walrus, but he ignores such pleadings- yours truly, President Hunt"

Archived