officiating crew for game

56 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Same crew that called the game when we played the Pats.   They worked one game with indy.     Just from a penalties called standpoint with indy it was pretty even.

When this crew works a game 85 pct of the time the home team wins.  

That bodes well but we are the Chiefs so who knows?

Home team has the officiating advantage I call bullshit, the holding penalty for the 2point conversion against the Steelers,  the Titan game sacking the QB while he's standing in the pocket and blew the play dead for forward progress to name a few.

For all the awful calls the Chiefs have had go against them in the playoffs for 25 years it seems like, it would be so poetic for us to get all the calls in this one.

It'd be so nice to see Colts' fans and media whining about calls against them that contributed to the loss.

OR

It'd just be nice to have a legit game called.  I feel like a majority of the Chiefs' playoff losses have just been a disaster when it comes to the referees.

16 minutes ago, dksww said:

For all the awful calls the Chiefs have had go against them in the playoffs for 25 years it seems like, it would be so poetic for us to get all the calls in this one.

It'd be so nice to see Colts' fans and media whining about calls against them that contributed to the loss.

OR

It'd just be nice to have a legit game called.  I feel like a majority of the Chiefs' playoff losses have just been a disaster when it comes to the referees.

Problem is it’s not like we are the Texans getting into the postseason and just imploding. Every single playoff loss for over two decades (with the exception of fraud teams in 2006 and 2010) has been extremely close which magnifies bad calls. And yes there been a bunch of them. 

But Each of those games we could have won anyway by making one more play ourselves. We just have to overcome. And I really believe once we do all of a sudden the calls will start going our way. 

Again I’ll use the Broncos as a perfect example. We used to be the ones bitching and some very legitimately. Now it’s all them and again some legitimately. 

Like a great pitcher in baseball getting favorable calls. We’ve earned that in the regular season now, but not in January. Yet. 

I don't want to see calls going the Chiefs' way.  I just don't want to see the phantom "forward progress stopped" calls or the RG stepping back a full count before the snap non-call type of situations.  There will always be some controversial calls, but we don't need the obvious ref screw ups to decide the game.

Archived