Fangio To Broncos

reesebobby

On 1/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, liquidfriend said:

Fangio and Kubiak is a bad combo (for us), especially if they get Drew Lock to grow in that Offense.

Lock isn't remotely in Mahomes league but he will be better than horrendous Blaine Gabbert. And Fangio seems like Elway is saying "well they have us licked at QB the next decade, we might as well focus on defense."  The Broncos have truly turned into the old Chiefs. 

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Coaches are taking the fall for his inability to find a quarterback. 

Yep! Watching his face as Mahomes made a few Elway type plays to beat the Broncos last year was truly priceless. Right now I don't see another QB worth a crap in this division once Rivers retires as Carr has become more and more exposed. 

10 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Yep! Watching his face as Mahomes made a few Elway type plays to beat the Broncos last year was truly priceless. Right now I don't see another QB worth a crap in this division once Rivers retires as Carr has become more and more exposed. 

I would guess, Fangio will be the last coaching decision he gets to make unless there is some success soon.  It is tough for a franchise to have to fire someone like John Elway who has in many ways been the face of the Broncos for over 35 years.  But they also can't let him go forever.  I always heard that is why the Royals didn't want Frank White as a manager.  It always ends poorly. 

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Carr won't be in the division for long. I bet Gruden is shopping him around already. 

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Lock isn't remotely in Mahomes league but he will be better than horrendous Blaine Gabbert. And Fangio seems like Elway is saying "well they have us licked at QB the next decade, we might as well focus on defense."  The Broncos have truly turned into the old Chiefs. 

Nobody is saying Lock is Mahomes, but he has a strong arm and enough mobility to run Kubiak's bootleg Offense.  Kubes is a QB whisperer when he find a QB that fits his system.

Combine that with Fangio controlling Von Miller and Bradley Chubb and well it's a problem.

16 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Nobody is saying Lock is Mahomes, but he has a strong arm and enough mobility to run Kubiak's bootleg Offense.  Kubes is a QB whisperer when he find a QB that fits his system.

Combine that with Fangio controlling Von Miller and Bradley Chubb and well it's a problem.

Then lets make sure Kyler Murray plays baseball because he would scare me a lot more than Lock in that offense. But Kubiak isn’t going to Denver anyway. 

Archived