Who is going?

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

I'll be there.  Trying to decide whether to wear my white Mahomes or red LDT M.D.  I don't want to screw up the game for the entire kingdom with a poor jersey choice. 

We are headed to the game in the snow about 10:30. Two awesome jersey choices, but if they don't activate LDT by tomorrow, go with the kid!

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

After the last 2 yrs I refuse to go get my heartbroken again, while freezing my ass off out there. They've gotten the last penny they are getting out of me until I see someone else's name listed under Chiefs DC.

15 doesn’t change your mind any?

3 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

15 doesn’t change your mind any?

Will change mine next year once I finally get to a game. Never been there and I lived at Ft Riley for 3 years. Always so busy and never had the chance really but I hope next year.

6 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I'll be there.  Trying to decide whether to wear my white Mahomes or red LDT M.D.  I don't want to screw up the game for the entire kingdom with a poor jersey choice. 

16 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Will change mine next year once I finally get to a game. Never been there and I lived at Ft Riley for 3 years. Always so busy and never had the chance really but I hope next year.

I have a Kareem Hunt jersey that I bought for $5 the day Clark Hunt cut him.   Too soon?

37 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I take it back

I will be in section 316! First time ever going so we better win! What time do they allow you in the stadium?

You probably can get into the stadium two hours ahead of kickoff but into the parking lots about 5 hours ahead.  Go to the Chiefs website for all the info you need. 

54 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I take it back

I will be in section 316! First time ever going so we better win! What time do they allow you in the stadium?

Awesome man!   Parking lots open at 10:30, Stadium opens at 1:30.  Just saw forecast for 5-8 inches of snow before it dwindles to flurries about 2, so leave plenty early!

7 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Awesome man!   Parking lots open at 10:30, Stadium opens at 1:30.  Just saw forecast for 5-8 inches of snow before it dwindles to flurries about 2, so leave plenty early!

Lady at the hotel I just booked said 1 inch lol.

12 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I have to ask the obvious question, why don't you have the red Mahomes instead of the white?  The red looks better, and mustard off of a hot dog or spilled beer will show up way more on the white than the red. 

4 hours ago, moons314 said:

I have to ask the obvious question, why don't you have the red Mahomes instead of the white?  The red looks better, and mustard off of a hot dog or spilled beer will show up way more on the white than the red. 

I will be wearing the red 15. It will be under a jacket though, but red is a much better color for it.

5 hours ago, moons314 said:

I have so many red ones that I wanted a white one.  I bought it before I went to his first start in Denver.  For some reason I thought it would be cool to wear white on the road. I kinda like it. It’s different. 

20 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

After the last 2 yrs I refuse to go get my heartbroken again, while freezing my ass off out there. They've gotten the last penny they are getting out of me until I see someone else's name listed under Chiefs DC.

Kiss of death.

Chiefs by a million now lol

Archived