Good luck today guys

I think you all will be happy with the results today.

Reid off a bye week, Kelce is going to chew yards for chunk plays, and Hill is going to test the safeties and my guess is have some luck.  

I have the Chiefs by 10.  

Once the Colts are out, I will be pulling for a chiefs vs saints super bowl.  Enjoy the game guys.  Should be a good one.

The fans of one team will be disappointed, but in any case they will know they had an exciting season above expectations and start dreaming of fixes that will make their team better next season.  We all know the faults of our respective teams and in both cases can see a bright future.  Luck and Mahomes can lead their teams for years to come and I'd expect they will meet in several more playoff games down the road. 

3 hours ago, omahacolt said:

I think you all will be happy with the results today.

Reid off a bye week, Kelce is going to chew yards for chunk plays, and Hill is going to test the safeties and my guess is have some luck.  

I have the Chiefs by 10.  

Once the Colts are out, I will be pulling for a chiefs vs saints super bowl.  Enjoy the game guys.  Should be a good one.

Class act.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

The fans of one team will be disappointed, but in any case they will know they had an exciting season above expectations and start dreaming of fixes that will make their team better next season.  We all know the faults of our respective teams and in both cases can see a bright future.  Luck and Mahomes can lead their teams for years to come and I'd expect they will meet in several more playoff games down the road. 

Absolutely.  I am just happy the Colts made it this far and really showed improvement over the year.  

The colts and chiefs have good coaching and great qbs.  No way we don’t see more of these two playing each other in the future.  

Archived