Chiefs vs Colts - Divisional Round Game Thread

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are one of just a few teams to get to the Final 8 three of the last four years  Our franchise is now entrenched as one of the top 25 percent in this league which is important 

But we had clearly reached our peak with Alex Smith and so today we start a postseason era with our own guy for the first time ever  

Can #15 be the first of the young QBs to break through and actually win. Or will this teams defensive issues and Mahomes lack of experience  cost us?

These two QBs combined for the most regular season TDs ever to play in a playoff game. We’re inching our way into the elite conversation. But we’ve gotta win this game to break through  

if this does end up as the end of our season I can honestly say it was the most fun I’ve had as a Chiefs fan since 1993  Rebuild the defense behind a different vision and try again next year 

But if we can win today, incomplete team and all, anything is possible and just as important to our future the great divisional wall will have been destroyed  

Time to go to Arrowhead and find out  Go Chiefs!!!

Damn it.  All week I was super excited, but I've been nervous since I woke up.  If the Colts come in here and win again, it will definitely be a will breaker for the fanbase.  I know with Mahomes things are different now, but man those demons just seem to be right there sitting on the shoulder.  

Them having Hooker out is HUGE!!. They are now down two of their starting safeties and this is a team who has been the worst against TE's even when fully healthy. Honestly, we couldn't have got a bigger gift apart from Luck being out. Now with Watkins being back, it's gonna be very interesting to see how the Colts defense handles our offense. They were the 12th worst team in the regular season where sacks are concerned, so let's hope Pat gets some time back there to do his thing. 

1 minute ago, MisChief-Maker said:

Them having Hooker out is HUGE!!. They are now down two of their starting safeties and this is a team who has been the worst against TE's even when fully healthy. Honestly, we couldn't have got a bigger gift apart from Luck being out. Now with Watkins being back, it's gonna be very interesting to see how the Colts defense handles our offense. They were the 12th worst team in the regular season where sacks are concerned, so let's hope Pat gets some time back there to do his thing. 

I think Hooker has been out since week 10. So not as big a deal.

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think Hooker has been out since week 10. So not as big a deal.

No he played against the Texans last week and played in most of the regular season games too, including most of December and November. He got injured In the last game which is why he didn't practice all week leading up to this game.

2 minutes ago, MisChief-Maker said:

No he played against the Texans last week and played in most of the regular season games too, including most of December and November. He got injured In the last game which is why he didn't practice all week leading up to this game.

Colts S Malik Hooker (knee) is inactive for the Divisional Round against the Chiefs.

Hooker has been out since Week 10, but there was hope he'd play after returning to practice this week. The rest of the Colts inactives are WR Ryan Grant, RB Jonathan Williams, LB Ahmad Thomas, OL Le’Raven Clark, OL Josh Andrews, and DL Tyquan Lewis.

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Colts S Malik Hooker (knee) is inactive for the Divisional Round against the Chiefs.

Hooker has been out since Week 10, but there was hope he'd play after returning to practice this week. The rest of the Colts inactives are WR Ryan Grant, RB Jonathan Williams, LB Ahmad Thomas, OL Le’Raven Clark, OL Josh Andrews, and DL Tyquan Lewis.

Well HERE are his stats from week ten onwards, and btw I actually saw him on the field last week because I watched the Colts game to see who we might be playing. 

Archived