Chiefs vs Colts - Divisional Round Game Thread

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Yup.  I’m still nervous, but that’s just battered fan syndrome. If the colts did come back , I have no doubt Mahomes could lead the drive to put it away.  My biggest concern at this point is our recent shitty pass pro, combined with a sudden inability to even slow down a blitzer, let alone block one 

Reid is clearly playing the clock. So to answer your earlier question..."no he has not learned by now". He just is who he is. Its not even a conscious decision for him. He just does it.

1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

The Colts are blitzing a nickel CB and we haven’t adjusted whatsoever.  Why the fuck does Andy Reid always fucking turtle up.  This is why the guy loses in the playoffs 

He is who he is, I just hope Pat can win despite the Reid turtle factor. Our only hope

5 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Reid is clearly playing the clock. So to answer your earlier question..."no he has not learned by now". He just is who he is. Its not even a conscious decision for him. He just does it.

Clearly doesn’t bode well for his prospects of ever winning a super bowl. 

Just now, mex said:

if reid doesn't get kelce involved in the short passing game to make some fisrt downs, the colts will make this a game. we need first downs, and they're giving them to us if we'd only take them.

We need to clean this up down the road. IF we want this ring.

11 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

2nd half offense has been atrocious.

That’s what happens when you take your foot off the throttle.  You stifle momentum.  Defense came up big today though.  Can’t blame Andy for being a little cautious but please don’t tutrle up.

Archived