We finally have what few franchises have ever enjoyed.........an elite franchise qb that is capable of carrying a team to the victory.   I just think the confidence he gives this team can't be measured and today he didn't have to win it.  He just had to take what they gave him and not make costly mistakes and he did that along with keeping some drives alive.   I've never watched a qb or team for that matter that makes picking up 1st and 20 look like 3rd and 1.    He just makes those long down and distances look easy.   

So pumped after today!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

We finally have what few franchises have ever enjoyed.........an elite franchise qb that is capable of carrying a team to the victory.   I just think the confidence he gives this team can't be measured and today he didn't have to win it.  He just had to take what they gave him and not make costly mistakes and he did that along with keeping some drives alive.   I've never watched a qb or team for that matter that makes picking up 1st and 20 look like 3rd and 1.    He just makes those long down and distances look easy.   

So pumped after today!

Agreed!!

Archived