LETS BRING IT HOME

Won't it be fun to watch LAC and NE duke it out to come to KC to be underdogs next week?  I really think the Chiefs are clicking on all cylinders and will be tough against either potential opponent, especially in Arrowhead.  Can't wait for the next week to go by.

34 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Won't it be fun to watch LAC and NE duke it out to come to KC to be underdogs next week?  I really think the Chiefs are clicking on all cylinders and will be tough against either potential opponent, especially in Arrowhead.  Can't wait for the next week to go by.

They're both good, but I can honestly say I'm not scared of either team. Belichick is always a mystery so that concerns me a little, but the Chiefs can beat the Chargers IMO. 

The biggest issues that limited the Chief's success this season have been defensive suckage and penalties. Both of those issues were practically non-existent yesterday. If we play like that, we're unbeatable.

NOBODY (including yours truly) would've given us a chance if we knew St. Patrick wouldn't have a passing TD. Even with no passing TDs, he was still the best player on the field.

This team and its fanbase are on a roll much like Philly were on this time last year. We are going to the Super Bowl and we could very well lose, but NE or LAC are gonna get humbled next weekend in Arrowhead.

30 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

That is not the Trophy I want the Chiefs to be lifting at the end of the season.   It is only a step towards lifting the Lombardi Trophy. 

Bring that home and we would already have the Hunt one then too. Let's get the Lombardi!

Archived