Can you tell me where you watched and with how many?

16 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I had to watch the 4th quarter in a bar.  People were crazy.  Super happy! super drunk!   Amazing.  Wish i could post a video.

I was at a friends house getting hammered.  I had to have my wife come get me and drive me home lol

Once Vinatieri missed the XP I knew we had the game won and started the celebration.

So much fun

1 minute ago, dksww said:

I was at a friends house getting hammered.  I had to have my wife come get me and drive me home lol

Once Vinatieri missed the XP I knew we had the game won and started the celebration.

So much fun

In the bars everyone was 'nooooo' after that td then he missed it and then applause and cheering.  haha.

My son came over to my house. Our routine. When Chiefs play in Super Bowl we will watch alone. Not a fan of watching a big game with a bunch of people at a party who don't care that much about football. Too many annoying conversations about stupid, non-game related subjects in the background. 

8 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

My son came over to my house. Our routine. When Chiefs play in Super Bowl we will watch alone. Not a fan of watching a big game with a bunch of people at a party who don't care that much about football. Too many annoying conversations about stupid, non-game related subjects in the background. 

Or the casual fan who thinks they know this or that. That’s what drives me the most crazy 

At home.  I can't do the bar thing.  I get in the zone watching the game, and honestly I get pissed off if someone tries to bother me or talk to me during the game, unless it's game related.  Unless I'm watching the game at the game, where everyone else is just as zoned in, I'm always going to be at home away from distractions.  Nothing is more annoying than trying to watch a game with some drunk asshole behind you throwing darts and being obnoxious.  

5 minutes ago, jetlord said:

In a house in AZ with 23 other people, nearly all of whom are Chiefs fans from the KC area.  Those few who weren't passionate about the game hung out on the patio or in the kitchen, but most spent every minute in front of a TV.

That’s very cool.  One of the big reasons my Mom chose Phoenix over anywhere in Florida was because she was told there are many Midwesterners there.  Sounds like maybe that’s actually right?

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

That’s very cool.  One of the big reasons my Mom chose Phoenix over anywhere in Florida was because she was told there are many Midwesterners there.  Sounds like maybe that’s actually right?

We have to put up with lots of Bears, Packers, and Vikings fans, but they don't care about the AFC so it's all good.

Archived