Can you tell me where you watched and with how many?

18 hours ago, jetlord said:

We have to put up with lots of Bears, Packers, and Vikings fans, but they don't care about the AFC so it's all good.

My office is split between Saints snd Cowboys fans. One guy is, inexplicably, a Ravens fan. Not sure how he got in here. 

I'm known as the resident Chiefs fan. 

As far as the next game goes, I have a business trip scheduled in Los Angeles next week. Yep you guessed it....return flight puts me in the air during the 4th QTR./end of game. I try to watch all the games with my son and this would be our first AFC championship game. So within 5 minutes of the end of the Colts game I had already paid the penalty to change the flight.

4 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

As far as the next game goes, I have a business trip scheduled in Los Angeles next week. Yep you guessed it....return flight puts me in the air during the 4th QTR./end of game. I try to watch all the games with my son and this would be our first AFC championship game. So within 5 minutes of the end of the Colts game I had already paid the penalty to change the flight.

Worth every penny 

7 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Well played.

Archived