• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Docbarnabee said:

Chiefs have the upper hand. Will be an interesting game.  The key is that Brady will not be able to make all his adjustments at the line.

New England almost unbeatable at home.3-5 on the road.

Brady can't make plays out of the pocket. Mahomes can. That will be the difference. Btw Houston didn't play in the previous meeting...

I'm not OVERLY confident we will win.  But we only lost the last game by 3 points at the very end in a shootout, and I think that basically everything is trending in our direction---how the teams have played since that game, home field, who did/didn't play in the last matchup, etc.

Exceptions to that, I suppose, would be that I'm not sure this offense has been 100% as efficient as we were in the first several weeks, and the Pats doing the "no one believes in us, we're the underdog" thing is in their favor.

Just now, Adamixoye said:

I'm not OVERLY confident we will win.  But we only lost the last game by 3 points at the very end in a shootout, and I think that basically everything is trending in our direction---how the teams have played since that game, home field, who did/didn't play in the last matchup, etc.

Exceptions to that, I suppose, would be that I'm not sure this offense has been 100% as efficient as we were in the first several weeks, and the Pats doing the "no one believes in us, we're the underdog" thing is in their favor.

The underdog thing is bs. Can't use that card when you were the SB favorites coming into the season. If that's their motto so be it. 

2 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

The underdog thing is bs. Can't use that card when you were the SB favorites coming into the season. If that's their motto so be it. 

It doesn't matter if it's objectively false.  If THEY believe it and it changes how they prepare and play then it means at least a little something.

24 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

It doesn't matter if it's objectively false.  If THEY believe it and it changes how they prepare and play then it means at least a little something.

Whatever motivates them. At the end of the day it's all about the Chiefs locker room.

Just now, Mloe68 said:

Question is do we even want the Eric Berry day to day drama or should we just shut him down for the year.  He’s better than anyone we have even hobbled, but reality is we are 13-2 without him.  0-2 with him. 

Maybe he can play on the special teams...

47 minutes ago, qnet said:

It's crazy that that's the  forum they chose. There was a really good pats forum awhile ago but I can't find it. The one above reminds me of their version of ChiefsPlanet. 

Wow, what do they think we are....I mean seriously tell me. 

I could not understand it at all between all the diatribe and vitriol coming out of their mouths. 

Pretty petty of them to actually believe that drivel they are saying. Whatever floats their boats I guess.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

and the Pats doing the "no one believes in us, we're the underdog" thing is in their favor.

Yep. Brady really playing that crap card up. Nauseating!  We can do the rest of the AFC a big favor and knock off those pompous SOBs.  I cannot stand the Patriots. 

I desperately want to see the Chiefs in the SB so however we win will be great!   But if we could demolish them like we did the Colts how much fun would that be.  All the time talk that would drum up about Brady and the drama it would cause in NE especially after how last year ended.   

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Yep. Brady really playing that crap card up. Nauseating!  We can do the rest of the AFC a big favor and knock off those pompous SOBs.  I cannot stand the Patriots. 

8 straight conference championship games and they want to play the underdog card.  It's laughable and just makes them look stupid.

Archived