Well played game in all phases. To say the defense was a surprise is an understatement. Sutton finally got his collective sh*t together and came up with a freat game plan for Luck.

Luck looked like Lamar Jackson on some throws- right in the dirt at people feet.....ugly....

The offense as the offense. My only concern there is that they only scored once in the 2nd half. Seemed like Andy took the foot off the pedal....

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

The offense as the offense. My only concern there is that they only scored once in the 2nd half. 

Seemed like Andy took the foot off the pedal.... 

or the colts made adjustments

i didn't see ny difference between 1st half and 2nd half defense of the Colts

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Well played game in all phases. To say the defense was a surprise is an understatement. Sutton finally got his collective sh*t together and came up with a freat game plan for Luck.

Luck looked like Lamar Jackson on some throws- right in the dirt at people feet.....ugly....

The offense as the offense. My only concern there is that they only scored once in the 2nd half. Seemed like Andy took the foot off the pedal....

I don't think he did.  Maybe the fact that D. Williams ran wild and the Chiefs kept the ball for nearly 40 mins. made it look that way but my impression was that Mahomes was just a little off on a few throws that would have earned a couple more scores if completed.  One was just a couple of inches from being a long TD pass to Hill.  Not exactly taking the foot off the pedal.  The Chiefs defense gave Reid the luxury of playing it either way.

Thanks Hands.

I think the Colts just played harder in the second half because they had to. I liked Reids gameplan, and in fact I was screaming for him to run it more at times. I just think the Colts have a good team and they beat the Chiefs offense a few times in the second half. 

Archived