Sunday Ice Bowl in KC?

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

wow. that’s damn cold. 

@EvanAndrewsFox4
FollowFollow @EvanAndrewsFox4
More

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a true WINTER football game Sunday night in Kansas City! Temps (left) near kickoff expected to be in the ballark of -5 with wind chills (right) -15 to -20. May the best team not freeze! #Chiefs

1 minute ago, Balto said:

Brady gets beat when teams get pressure with 3 or 4 man rushes.  If our D is good at anything it’s exactly this.  Take that with the cold weather and Tommy Boy is gonna have a off game IMO

I really liked the Houston - Ford duo rushing from the same side with Jones - Speaks handling the other. Not much a line can do against that and Brady must take the ball off in a hurry. Not sure if we did that during the season but definitely gave us a huge boost against Luck. 

7 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I really liked the Houston - Ford duo rushing from the same side with Jones - Speaks handling the other. Not much a line can do against that and Brady must take the ball off in a hurry. Not sure if we did that during the season but definitely gave us a huge boost against Luck. 

Speaks played almost half the snaps so Sutton or maybe more likely our OLB coach Smith came up with something unique. 

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Speaks played almost half the snaps so Sutton or maybe more likely our OLB coach Smith came up with something unique. 

Yep, it sure was unique. Resembled more of a base 4-3 than sub packages a few times, which I'm sure no team would be expecting from us. I doubt BB has enough time to prepare for such "tricks'. 

Remember when I said to wait until later in the week for the forecast. This is the hourly forecast for KC during the game time. Temps in the mid to upper teens with wind chills in the lower teens. Winds out of the SE at 5 MPH. Lot different than -20 huh?

DxCe-fGUwAAk1Mt.jpg

4 minutes ago, gballs said:

Remember when I said to wait until later in the week for the forecast. This is the hourly forecast for KC during the game time. Temps in the mid to upper teens with wind chills in the lower teens. Winds out of the SE at 5 MPH. Lot different than -20 huh?

DxCe-fGUwAAk1Mt.jpg

Thanks. Hope this is the result. 

8 hours ago, xen said:

Either way my balls may freeze off.  Guess if you have to leave them somewhere, Arrowhead is as good a place as any.

One Arrowhead Stadium cleaning guy to another:

Guy 1: "What is that on that seat?"

Guy 2: "Looks like a scrotum. I think somebody froze their balls off."

Trending back toward cooler temperates with fresh snow pack. I'm seeing about 20 at game time from the guys I trust. Still MUCH better than they were orginally projecting. Our WRs did have a case of the drops last week and Mahomes missed passes badly several times, I'm hoping that was snow induced and not cold. 

15 hours ago, robgar said:

you guys want me to ask my guys what its gonna do?

yea the European models  are much better than the slapnut NOAA's

but in reality it is going to do what its going to do and the game will be played it just is a matter of whether the fans want to endure the weather and do their part.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

yea the European models  are much better than the slapnut NOAA's

but in reality it is going to do what its going to do and the game will be played it just is a matter of whether the fans want to endure the weather and do their part.

Fans are gonna show up. I don’t even think that’s a question as last weeks weather was far worse. But I do worry after the drops and some bad throws last week that frozen ball could have some impact on our offense. 

Our biggest advantage in my opinion is that we have better athletes than they do on perimeter and a much better arm to get them ball. Extreme cold can impact that but it looks like we may catch a break there. 

Archived