Still Getting No Respect

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about respect from the media or outsiders?  What counts is what happens on Sunday.  It always amuses me when someone posts that the Chiefs don't get the national props they deserve.  It's all meaningless.  As fans, we like to hear positives about the teams we support but all the plus talk in the world won't score a single point in the game.

Every article I've seen about the AFC championship game is from the Pats' perspective. It's all about what this means to Brady bla bla bla. 

The way they see it, this is Tom Brady's book and the Chiefs are just a chapter in it. 

Screw em. It will just make winning this Sunday more enjoyable.

10 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Every article I've seen about the AFC championship game is from the Pats' perspective. It's all about what this means to Brady bla bla bla. 

The way they see it, this is Tom Brady's book and the Chiefs are just a chapter in it. 

Screw em. It will just make winning this Sunday more enjoyable.

Maybe KC is the ending chapter in his book!

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

flipping between the various BSPN shows and NFL Network morning show..

Everyone loves tommy boy and the pats to destroy the chiefs

NFL Network even said Belicheck is Thanos because of all his rings...🤮🤢

That's fine and expected.  They were all over the Colts last week and we know how that went.

I woke up Sunday with my head still hurting drinking coffee rewatching the so called experts on the inner web talking about how the Colts were too good for the Chiefs so enjoyable.  Terrific Tom is 3&5 on the road this year and we have the crowd noise and few different people in the backfield I think we will be fine, I cant wait.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/6-things-that-could-decide-nfl’s-conference-title-games-including-tom-brady’s-road-struggles/ar-BBSeyh2

Here's an article giving the Chiefs respect if it makes you feel better.

Shannon Sharpe and LT on NFL Network have also been giving the Chiefs love and think they can beat the Patriots. I'm sure there are more too.

12 minutes ago, PAChiefsFan79 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/6-things-that-could-decide-nfl’s-conference-title-games-including-tom-brady’s-road-struggles/ar-BBSeyh2

Here's an article giving the Chiefs respect if it makes you feel better.

Shannon Sharpe and LT on NFL Network have also been giving the Chiefs love and think they can beat the Patriots. I'm sure there are more too.

Those two have been saying it all year. Irvin too here and there

Teams near media centers are always going to get more publicity.  The exceptions are GB and DAL who have histories of success.  This year the Chiefs have gotten more than their share of love starting with Mahomes winning over LAC and PIT in the first two games.  The Rams/Chiefs game was probably the most talked about regular season game this year and the Chiefs got a lot of positive talk in spite of losing.  I just don't see the complaints about the Chiefs not getting respect.  NE has been on top for many years.  The Chiefs have their first legitimate shot since 1994.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Teams near media centers are always going to get more publicity.  The exceptions are GB and DAL who have histories of success.  This year the Chiefs have gotten more than their share of love starting with Mahomes winning over LAC and PIT in the first two games.  The Rams/Chiefs game was probably the most talked about regular season game this year and the Chiefs got a lot of positive talk in spite of losing.  I just don't see the complaints about the Chiefs not getting respect.  NE has been on top for many years.  The Chiefs have their first legitimate shot since 1994.

Boom.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Watch how many times they put us on in prime time again next year if anyone thinks we aren’t respected.  I’ll bet most of those will unfortunately be home games too. 

Of course they are kissing the Rings of Bellicheck.  They beat the "all Mighty" Chargers badly.  Made their Defense look like crap and offense look lost. 

The Chargers game plan was so bad on Defense,  there was no way they could win.  Chiefs will have a good Defensive plan and there simply is no way the Patriots are going to shut down our Offense.

I am happy the media is favoring the Patriots.  Less pressure on our guys.

26 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Of course they are kissing the Rings of Bellicheck.  They beat the "all Mighty" Chargers badly.  Made their Defense look like crap and offense look lost. 

The Chargers game plan was so bad on Defense,  there was no way they could win.  Chiefs will have a good Defensive plan and there simply is no way the Patriots are going to shut down our Offense.

I am happy the media is favoring the Patriots.  Less pressure on our guys.

I think the Chargers were a little overrated. They are a really good team, and everyone was pointing out how they were top 10 in both offense and defense, and the most balanced team. I think that's important but not everything. 

The Chargers are not consistent and I think it may be coaching, but that's their problem.

Archived