A little help please

8 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

I don't do it myself anymore, but I certainly wouldn't worry about if I were considered 'too old' to be doing it.

If that's a thing you want to do than do it and who gives a shit about outside opinion.

Yeah, these are my thoughts, as well. I have three jerseys but feel silly wearing any of them now. Not sure why.

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

FYI,

I ended up getting the Jersey and it is supposed to get here by friday or it is free, with the weather playing games here on the coast, it is gonna be a close call

Red?  White?  OR did you go with a black or Camo version?

I have a red Tony G jersey....a white Berry jersey....I'm thinking of buying a Mahomes Salute to service Jersey to go with my red and white jerseys.  

Something like this maybe:

Men's Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes Nike Camo Salute to Service Limited Jersey

OR

Nike Patrick Mahomes II Kansas City Chiefs Men's Limited Green Salute to Service Jersey

6 minutes ago, Balto said:

Red?  White?  OR did you go with a black or Camo version?

I have a red Tony G jersey....a white Berry jersey....I'm thinking of buying a Mahomes Salute to service Jersey to go with my red and white jerseys.  

Something like this maybe:

Men's Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes Nike Camo Salute to Service Limited Jersey

OR

Nike Patrick Mahomes II Kansas City Chiefs Men's Limited Green Salute to Service Jersey

Red!

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Great Choice!  Red would be my pick if I didn't have my nice Tony G Jersey

i got two priest Holmes Reebok jerseys (red & white) and Fake Dante Hall, Tony G and for some reason a glenn dorsey (all of these are the kind you buy at target or sears or places like that) i need to upgrade my DT jersey because it is a very basic just a jersey with 58 on it (the first jersey i ever got)

52 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

i got two priest Holmes Reebok jerseys (red & white) and Fake Dante Hall, Tony G and for some reason a glenn dorsey (all of these are the kind you buy at target or sears or places like that) i need to upgrade my DT jersey because it is a very basic just a jersey with 58 on it (the first jersey i ever got)

Glenn Dorsey? You must have bought all the hype you read in here ;)

Archived