Tardiff Active: Parker Waived

12 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

does anybody know what personal grouping the chargers were using? it seems like they were employing 3 safeties plus a nickel corner? pats ran right at them. just curious if anyone knows. 

7dbs

zone 

Just now, liquidfriend said:

Soft zone too, which was even worse.  

Lol'n at gameplan of that against a team that does a lot of short, quick passes lots of space to work in YAC

They bragged about it leading up to the game too. (Chargers players)

22 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Um, I was answering his question 

I know. I'm stating the obvious which is don't do what  you just described they did. Unfortunately that's been a Sutton specialty until lately. Sorry for the confusion.

Just now, sith13 said:

Really surprised with this move. LDT coming back is big but didn't expect a safety getting cut in favor of Allen. Parker was useless but still provided depth, does this mean Berry is good to go this week?

I read somewhere Berry is day to day. 😁

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Tells you they finally realized how awful Parker was when on the field. I am sure he feels bad. Has to suck to get cut before the biggest game the franchise has been in for 25 years after being on the roster almost all season.

Yes tough break for him. For me.....so glad I do not have to watch him trailing a receiver into the end zone. Chiefs should exclude his # forever.

Its just Wednesday and we play Sunday night....there is still some time.  Doesn't look good for DOD but with Berry possibly giving it a go thats good news.   And probably was the reason they let Parker go.   If the reason we lose is because of DOD then we didn't deserve to win.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Its just Wednesday and we play Sunday night....there is still some time.  Doesn't look good for DOD but with Berry possibly giving it a go thats good news.   And probably was the reason they let Parker go.   If the reason we lose is because of DOD then we didn't deserve to win.

My guess is Parker will be close by in case Berry or Odaniel cant go.

Archived