AFCCG Predictions

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

What say you?  As much as I wanna believe we’ll beat the Patriots this week, I don’t see it happening.  Brady/Belichick are just too damn good.

NE 27

KC 24

Honestly. Negativity is not needed at this point. Why go there? Vegas picked KC. Thats good enough.

5 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

What say you?  As much as I wanna believe we’ll beat the Patriots this week, I don’t see it happening.  Brady/Belichick are just too damn good.

NE 27

KC 24

They aren't playing at Foxborough, and they aren't the same team on the road. KC wins. I'll say 31-23 Chiefs.

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Honestly. Negativity is not needed at this point. Why go there? Vegas picked KC. Thats good enough.

Sports bets and happy feelings don’t win or lose football games, experience and know-how sure do though.  Please prove my prediction wrong, Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Sports bets and happy feelings don’t win or lose football games, experience and know-how sure do though.  Please prove my prediction wrong, Chiefs.

I put you on ignore. If you want to be negative you can find info to support it. Goodbye.

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I put you on ignore. If you want to be negative you can find info to support it. Goodbye.

Info to support it?  As in 8 consecutive AFCCG games for Brady and Belichick?  5 SBs?  I think Chiefs are the better overall team but the Patriots have history behind them.  It’s that simple.   

8 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Info to support it?  As in 8 consecutive AFCCG games for Brady and Belichick?  5 SBs?  I think Chiefs are the better overall team but the Patriots have history behind them.  It’s that simple.   

Every team has a history behind them and it is just that. How about Brady is just 1-2 all time at Arrowhead with 3 TDs and 6 ints?

New England has not won an AFC championship road game since 2004 too.

We are about to rewrite our own history and start the next dynasty.

32 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Pats haven’t won a road playoff game since 2007 fyi....

In normal weather, I think I would honestly pick the Chiefs.  I think the trends/differences between this game and Week 6 are mostly in our favor, especially home-field advantage for our defense and how being on the road has affected the Patriots this year.

With the weather, I don't know.  You have to think it hurts Old Man Brady, but also slows down our biggest strength.

1 hour ago, Legend of AC said:

NE 27

KC 24

We finally figured it out.  Your board name is really an extrapolation of LAC and you even sound a little like Rivers after a few sacks.  Whine, whine, whine.  😄

9 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

In normal weather, I think I would honestly pick the Chiefs.  I think the trends/differences between this game and Week 6 are mostly in our favor, especially home-field advantage for our defense and how being on the road has affected the Patriots this year.

With the weather, I don't know.  You have to think it hurts Old Man Brady, but also slows down our biggest strength.

Brady is 4-0 in the playoffs when the temp is below 10 or something near there.

5 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Wow, WEEI, very neutral.

Basically you have a home playoff game from four years ago and then December regular season games against bad teams in 2016 and 2017, both of which Brady's stats are very "meh."  Before that you have to go back to 2010.  Not a remotely convincing sample.

20 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Brady is the best inclement weather QB in history. (Something like 13-2).  So this plays to his mental toughness and he’s got history to draw from. But how will sub artic temps impact our explosiveness?  That part is crucial. Good news is I just saw the 5 coldest games in Arrowhead history the Chiefs won 4 of those and average over 30 PPG. So it doesn’t necessarily mean our offense can’t still click on most cylinders.  I’m sure BB will come up with some gimmick stuff to try and confuse PM too  

Offensively they will use their two good RBs to try and neutralize our pass rush both through screens and runs. They crushed the Chargers with that exact same strategy. As I said earlier we need to squeeze them and force Brady to try and beat us over the top. The Colts oline kept most teams from harassing Luck but not us. More of the same needed. 

Saturday was the funnest day I’ve ever experienced as a Chiefs fan and weather played a definitive role.  More of the same on Sunday as the Chiefs improbable unexpected run to the AFC Title game goes one step further and ends with the biggest home win in franchise history. What could be more fun than that. Chiefs 31, Patriots 27.  

Archived