Guaranteed Win

7 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I have seen the Chiefs play live in Los Angeles, San Diego, Tucson, Glendale, Tempe and K.C.  They have won every time. So. Start a GoFundMe for air, lodging and game tix and I'll be there to guarantee victory! (I'm kidding. 6 degrees is 64 degrees below my threshold) 

What the hell, I'll throw in a buck.

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I have seen the Chiefs play live in Los Angeles, San Diego, Tucson, Glendale, Tempe and K.C.  They have won every time. So. Start a GoFundMe for air, lodging and game tix and I'll be there to guarantee victory! (I'm kidding. 6 degrees is 64 degrees below my threshold) 

Sounds like it’s been well below your threshold in Arizona a lot this winter so why not go for the gusto and endure record cold.  

6 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Sounds like it’s been well below your threshold in Arizona a lot this winter so why not go for the gusto and endure record cold.  

Would be cool (get it?) to say I was there for Ice Bowl 2 but I have a biz trip in L.A. and will be pushing it to get back to PHX in time.

30 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Would be cool (get it?) to say I was there for Ice Bowl 2 but I have a biz trip in L.A. and will be pushing it to get back to PHX in time.

I actually had a trip to Vegas booked this weekend I postponed. But the thought of 18 holes at Bali Hai and then over to Paris Outdoor Beer Park to watch the game in 65 degree weather seems pretty darn appealing.  I had to see to them break the “curse” last week and if they can win this one, I’ll never be back at Arrowhead for a bad weather game ever again. Just can’t miss a chance to see history first hand. 

Believe me.   It is worth the sacrifice.   I got to see Superbowl  IV in person in New Orleans in 1970.   It was a miserable wet day,  but I got to see my beloved Chiefs make history that day.  And long after the trip to Vegas is but a memory,  you will always cherish this moment.   Go for it!   Its part of your legacy.

PS....I also saw the Christmas Day game we lost to the Dolphins in double overtime.  So all memories are not great LOL

Archived