Berry practicing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Agree.  Gronk hasn't been an impact player the last two weeks, but he beat the Chiefs earlier this season.  Don't need another picture of a LB chasing Gronk on third and long.

That was cornerback Josh Shaw wasn't it? Biggest play of the game and we had that scrub lined up vs a Hall of Famer. Very akin to having J Houston covering A Brown. Where do you think a HOF QB will go in those situations!   Agree I'm concerned about DOD. He contributes are in all subpackages and special teams. I'd consider him the answer to James White. 

So I guess he's hour to hour now. 

Having him play would be a huge boost to the defense and the 2-week periods between games as suggested is a big advantage as well. Parker being cut gives some optimism about Berry's status as they kept Allen over a Safety but I still wouldn't count on Berry to play as it's basically a coin toss any given week.

I hope he can play even situational plays. A key series here and there could be huge. One or two key stops likely decide this game. Berry has a nose for a big play. If he can contribute then thats all that matters. Really did not need him during the season. Home Field...AFC Championship Game...is the most KC could have accomplished to this point.

Tired of seeing the Gronk burn Parker Highlight from the last game. So give me one BIG BERRY PLAY!

27 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Must be nice to make millions of dollars and pick and choose when you want to play. 

Sure. Its frustrating.

I dont think thats the case. Maybe he thought rest would get him playing this year vs surgery and missing another season?Its possible he is a frustrated with all the starts and stops. I give him the benefit of the doubt. Its not like he has stayed home. I think he really really wants to play.

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

I’m more worried about DOD then I am Berry

THIS!!! ^^^^

DOD being out could hurt us the most

We saw how effective Ragland and Hitchens were defending White and Michel out of the backfield last time..

I know DOD didn't practice today, but man o man, I hope he is good to go come Sunday...

More

Arrowhead Pride Retweeted Kansas City Chiefs

Eric Berry given the “FP” practice designation on Wednesday.

Arrowhead Pride added,

DxENAn1UcAAQ5Iw.jpg
Kansas City ChiefsVerified account @Chiefs
Spencer Ware and Laurent Duvernay-Tardif were limited in practice today. #NEvsKC Injury Report 📋http://chfs.me/2TTPZoA 
2:27 PM - 16 Jan 2019

So hope Berry can contribute. One key stop could be the difference.

Eric Berry - DB - Chiefs

Eric Berry (heel) is practicing fully for the AFC Championship against the Patriots.

Berry missed the Divisional Round, but this puts him on track to return. Getting Berry back would be a major upgrade to Kansas City's seconday as they look to contain Tom Brady.

Um we didn’t have DOD or didn’t play him the first time we played.   Go back and watch that game.  We threw a pick on the 20 and they ran it to the 4.  He threw an int at the 15 right before half.  He also missed two walk in TDs and we were down 24-9 at half.  Parker and Scandrick played the whole game along with some Josh Shaw.   

They won my 3!!!!!

They might beat us on Sunday but we are better overall and healthy.  Mahomes has had 3/4 of a season to mature, and we have Houston and Berry back.   They are worse with no Gordon and a less that 100% Gronk.     

And it’s at Arrowhead.   We could lose sure but we could beat the brakes off of them and take what’s left of their fading dynasty with us to the SB!    

Archived