Berry practicing

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Um we didn’t have DOD or didn’t play him the first time we played.   Go back and watch that game.  We threw a pick on the 20 and they ran it to the 4.  He threw an int at the 15 right before half.  He also missed two walk in TDs and we were down 24-9 at half.  Parker and Scandrick played the whole game along with some Josh Shaw.   

They won my 3!!!!!

They might beat us on Sunday but we are better overall and healthy.  Mahomes has had 3/4 of a season to mature, and we have Houston and Berry back.   They are worse with no Gordon and a less that 100% Gronk.     

And it’s at Arrowhead.   We could lose sure but we could beat the brakes off of them and take what’s left of their fading dynasty with us to the SB!    

Great take. Agree.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Asked Reid how Dorian O'Daniel got injured. He said the rookie linebacker got rolled up on a few games back, got in a pile.

9:56 AM - 17 Jan 2019

This makes sense. I had heard contusion initially but this is obviously worse when the NFL season only has 17 days left at the max. 

1. Chiefs DT Derrick Nnadi said he expects Eric Berry (heel) to play Sunday. And added, when Eric is on the field it’s a completely different defense. Not the first player I’ve heard that second part from.

plyeet

Liketes ago
  2. More

Bob Sutton, when asked about Eric Berry and what to expect: “Won’t know until Sunday, probably” said #Chiefs will be ready to step in if necessary.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

40 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Great..  The chiefs lost both games he played in this year.

I did hear a sports reporter on KCTV 5 say he's heard rumblings this may be the last time we ever see Berry play at Arrowhead and that he's going to retire. Not sure if this is a guess or something half way tangible. You know with Berry being from Atlanta that he wants this badly. But what you are saying is correct. Berry is a no brainer to play if he's healthy as he's way better than anyone else we have back there. But likewise its hard to game plan when you don't feel like you can count on a big piece of that. Sutton has his hands full figuring this out. And as we know he has a hard time figuring out a lot simpler things than this sometimes. 

48 minutes ago, Calichief said:

If he plays, it’s huge. But don’t play if you can’t finish/ I don’t want to see this dude on the sideline when it matters down the stretch.

Id be happy with one key play...like a 99 Int return on a two point attempt. Any contribution, even rotational, can be a difference maker.

One key stop , one key tackle, one key pass defensed, one key turn over, one key sack , or one key pass blocked ...... may decide this game whether its in the 1st quarter or the 4th quarter. Berry on the field for the first drive or just the last drive could change the outcome.

33 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Id be happy with one key play...like a 99 Int return on a two point attempt. Any contribution, even rotational, can be a difference maker.

One key stop , one key tackle, one key pass defensed, one key turn over, one key sack , or one key pass blocked ...... may decide this game whether its in the 1st quarter or the 4th quarter. Berry on the field for the first drive or just the last drive could change the outcome.

I want to see him take away white. And Lucas on gronk. 

Eric Berry - DB - Chiefs

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Eric Berry (heel) will play in the AFC Championship against the Patriots.

This was expected with Berry returning to full practice this week. Berry isn't 100 percent after sitting out the Divisional Round, but he's going to try to play his normal snaps for the AFC title game.

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

what is "normal snaps"?

1. Eric Berry, when asked if he could play today: “I still have to talk to coach and see his overall plan for it.”

0 replies0 retweets4 likes

Retweet

“Just day to day, just like I mentioned before,” - Andy Reid on Eric Berry’s status for the game

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

listening to EB interview.. lots of ???'s in regards to his "injury" ..awfully fuzzy answers saying " its hard to explain" seemed to be the standard answer 

Yes. This frustrates me. I think the fans deserve a little better explanation of player injuries overall. Why all the secrets? NFL a Dictatorship?

Archived