Berry practicing

I am thrilled he is able to go today! May be a difference maker, may be the reason for a loss, may play 5 snaps, may play 35? Good for Berry!

I also doubt he made the decision on how to handle the injury all on his own. Did the Chiefs expect to start out 5-0? Doubt it. At that point the brain trust may have felt it is best to see when and if he can go. Also: If off season surgery gives him time to be ready for 2020 season then there was not much downside to giving it a try? Nobody....even the actual doctors....knew for sure what the outcome would be. So for me.....I dont know, or care, what he should of, could of, would have done.

Go Berry Go Chiefs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to work with a guy who was married to a relative of Berry. He would talk to me about a lot of stuff, some personal and some about football, even showed me some pics of them together when Berry had purchased a new ride. He seems like a good kid form what I heard. Any cancer is serious  IMO , but he told me that the media made it more bigger than it actually was. 

I work in a different area now,  but if I had seen my coworker I'd definitely ask him what's going on. I probably wouldn't  have had to ask him, he pretty much volunteered the information when he found out I was a Chiefs fan. 

Unless there's something not being disclosed about the heel a surgery would have healed by now. Anyway hopefully he can get through the next 2 games and get the surgery which should heal by camp. More importantly we would have clear information about his status by the time draft comes around and would be able to make our moves accordingly. 

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Unless there's something not being disclosed about the heel a surgery would have healed by now. Anyway hopefully he can get through the next 2 games and get the surgery which should heal by camp. More importantly we would have clear information about his status by the time draft comes around and would be able to make our moves accordingly. 

Exactly.

Archived