the end of the game

I think mis call on Jones changed the momentum of our team.  Up to that point our D was rolling but that gave new life to the Pats.   But hard to cry about a flag when your D coordinator let Brady sit back there all day sipping lattes and dishing out dimes to Edelman and Gronk.  

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I think mis call on Jones changed the momentum of our team.  Up to that point our D was rolling but that gave new life to the Pats.   But hard to cry about a flag when your D coordinator let Brady sit back there all day sipping lattes and dishing out dimes to Edelman and Gronk.  

Everyone (ESPN, NFL Nerwork, etc) is focusing on the Rams-Saints missed DPI.... why is no one calling out the BS roughing the passer penalty on 3rd down on Chris Jones in the 4th quarter? We had them stopped & they went on to score a TD on that drive which should have been over if not for the roughing call.

Oh, and PLEASE fire Sutton immediately.

1 hour ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Everyone (ESPN, NFL Nerwork, etc) is focusing on the Rams-Saints missed DPI.... why is no one calling out the BS roughing the passer penalty on 3rd down on Chris Jones in the 4th quarter? We had them stopped & they went on to score a TD on that drive which should have been over if not for the roughing call.

Oh, and PLEASE fire Sutton immediately.

I think because the Saints one was a lot worse and more obvious.  I hated the call on the Chiefs also, but the no-call in the Saints game was unbelievable.

Archived