#### you Dee Ford.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

58 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

soonerborn maybe you should go take a pill or some CBD or better yet a vacation from here until you can cool your jets.  or do you need a "safe room"? 

Did you read your PM?

I did and responded, it’s funny that you now attack me publicly only because I pointed out the obvious and your favoritism towards certain posters who without the biasness is clearly trolling, but whatever 

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Buddy buddy? Most of the people I met 16 years ago when this all started do not post here anymore. I am friends on FB with some of them.

I like to talk football, thats all. Cant stand homer Ravens fan. Got invited here. Don't think I have ever insulted anyone on here with "Go F*** yourself" either.

Simple question, if you were watching with a Chiefs friend, would you within an hour of the game ending make a comment like ‘quit playing, you said you were going to the superbowl’.  No of course not if you were a good friend of course, so when you do it here  it’s the definition of trolling.  You don’t have to be friends to the entire board but maybe a little respectful in this situation but instead you went for the cheap dog to twist the knife and get away with it because people in power give preferential treatment.  

FYI, this is the last I’ll talk about it

16 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Simple question, if you were watching with a Chiefs friend, would you within an hour of the game ending make a comment like ‘quit playing, you said you were going to the superbowl’.  No of course not if you were a good friend of course, so when you do it here  it’s the definition of trolling.  You don’t have to be friends to the entire board but maybe a little respectful in this situation but instead you went for the cheap dog to twist the knife and get away with it because people in power give preferential treatment.  

So the "Mourning period" is an hour? Says who?

16 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

FYI, this is the last I’ll talk about it

Because you have no real argument to support you.

46 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I did and responded, it’s funny that you now attack me publicly only because I pointed out the obvious and your favoritism towards certain posters who without the biasness is clearly trolling, but whatever 

you must of responded to the wrong person.. I never got a note

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Yeah I've been rethinking my view on this. He really was one of the few bright spots on this defense. A guy really shouldn't post the day of a really tough loss, and more than a couple beers sure didn't help. I retract my #### you comment to him.

I still don't think they should break the bank for him, tho.

1 hour ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Suutton shoud be coaching that out of players.

This is the nfl.  Coaches shouldn’t have to be “coaching” players on how to line up in reference to the neutral zone.  That’s peewee football shit. At least a db that’s holding is gaining an advantage, an edge rusher lining up in the neutral zone is asking for a penalty without gaining an advantage. Effort mistakes are acceptable.  Lining up offsides is freakin embarrassing 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

This is the nfl.  Coaches shouldn’t have to be “coaching” players on how to line up in reference to the neutral zone.  That’s peewee football shit. At least a db that’s holding is gaining an advantage, an edge rusher lining up in the neutral zone is asking for a penalty without gaining an advantage. Effort mistakes are acceptable.  Lining up offsides is freakin embarrassing 

I'm not going to be a Dee Ford apologist but after listening to Neil Smith yesterday  it was a tricky situation and more often or not the line Judge will warn the player or coach  before the flag is thrown.. you could see that ref had his flag in hand waiting for the snap and according to Reid & Ford the Ref gave no warnings through the entire game which is not the norm. At the DE position IF the LT lines up a bit far back it'll draw you in towards the  neutral zone while you  try and look for the ball. I am sure you are an accomplished DE and played at a high level so that is nothing you dont already know.

Dee got caught in a bad situation and he got sloppy no question but after listening to an All Pro tell it how it is, the foul was understandable  but really shitty timing.

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Yeah thats pretty boneheaded. I dont really think thats a coaching thing either. But you might get your wish Moon. If Spags is hired, Ford is probably on his way out. No way that guy plays every down in s 43. Hes a crappy run defender as is.

Maybe we can franchise him and get a second rounder for him from someone willing to commit to him long term.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, oldtimer said:

I'm not going to be a Dee Ford apologist but after listening to Neil Smith yesterday  it was a tricky situation and more often or not the line Judge will warn the player or coach  before the flag is thrown.. you could see that ref had his flag in hand waiting for the snap and according to Reid & Ford the Ref gave no warnings through the entire game which is not the norm. At the DE position IF the LT lines up a bit far back it'll draw you in towards the  neutral zone while you  try and look for the ball. I am sure you are an accomplished DE and played at a high level so that is nothing you dont already know.

Dee got caught in a bad situation and he got sloppy no question but after listening to an All Pro tell it how it is, the foul was understandable  but really shitty timing.

I have no doubt that this would be the case.  The officials are going to give the Pats the benefit every time, which they showed with that shitty officiating performance in that game.  In that game, the officials aren't going to tip the defense if it's giving Brady an advantage.  Remember the hit to the QB head that never happened yet drew a flag?  Yet our QB gets hit in the facemask with no flag?  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived