• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very unimaginative scheme.  No stunts or blitzes.  Nothing to create pressure up in the face of Brady. 

When Jones went out with an injury why couldn't speaks play inside on playing downs.  Williams, bailey and nandi don't get pressure.  Use kpass inside his size and length to get in the playing windows.  Oh wait we have zombo to take his spot.  Fucking Sutton 

Make an adjustment.  Use your personnel.  

1 minute ago, qnet said:

They're horrible. it looked exactly like they looked all season long. If they don't make a change, i'm not sure I want to watch the regular season this year. I may just check out until the playoffs. 

They are definitely going to waste some of our year's with mahomes if they bring him back

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Very unimaginative scheme.  No stunts or blitzes.  Nothing to create pressure up in the face of Brady. 

When Jones went out with an injury why couldn't speaks play inside on playing downs.  Williams, bailey and nandi don't get pressure.  Use kpass inside his size and length to get in the playing windows.  Oh wait we have zombo to take his spot.  Fucking Sutton 

Make an adjustment.  Use your personnel.  

KPass wasn’t active.

Andy's a pretty good offensive coordinator who benefited with Mahomes. Without Mahomes, this is a 4-12 team. This game was lost last off season. To roll out Sutton and those talentless DBs and ILBs assured this ending. Was anybody who knows anything about the Chiefs surprised at how the game/seaon ended? 

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Andy's a pretty good offensive coordinator who benefited with Mahomes. Without Mahomes, this is a 4-12 team. This game was lost last off season. To roll out Sutton and those talentless DBs and ILBs assured this ending. Was anybody who knows anything about the Chiefs surprised at how the game/seaon ended? 

Exactly

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Well said. 

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Do you have faith that Sutton will be gone in the off season?  I do not.

Yep.  Sutton will be gone.

They didn't want to do it a year ago because the talent was so shitty they didn't think they would get a DC worth a salt.  The talent still is shit and the start is late, so good luck to them.

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Anyone see Ragland on the last play? 

Didnt even try to hit the hole 

Ragland was getting chewed up by RBs, taking bad angles, missing critical tackles. Hitchens was going backwards on roller skates. Nelson couldn't locate a football if it was wedged in his face mask. Did Dee Ford make it to the game? Oh wait, he couldn't to line up onside so I guess he was available for one play. Was Houston still tired from the last game?

11 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Yep.  Sutton will be gone.

They didn't want to do it a year ago because the talent was so shitty they didn't think they would get a DC worth a salt.  The talent still is shit and the start is late, so good luck to them.

My guess is Spags is our DC next year. Who you got?

20 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I like ward and Lucas in those takentless DBs

Archived