3 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

he dropped passes again in the most crucial situations😠

He does this routinely in the postseason.  Great talent, but I've been saying for multiple seasons, I just can't trust him when the stage is big and the game is on the line.  

This won’t be a popular opinion, and he will still be a solid tight end while racking up huge stats next season, but he is so close to falling off the cliff and being gronk it’s unbelievable.

in this game with tyreek getting doubled and clearing out the underneath stuff kelce should have went off for over 100 yards easy.

we desperately need a young sure handed tight end more than you all realize.

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Nothing wrong with Kelce IMO. Wish we had 3 of him. How about we block somebody. Pat is a master at avoiding pressure but with three guys in your face on a regular basis from the #30 pass rushing team in the league. Damn.

Hockensen or Fant in the 2nd round

13 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Nothing wrong with Kelce IMO. Wish we had 3 of him. How about we block somebody. Pat is a master at avoiding pressure but with three guys in your face on a regular basis from the #30 pass rushing team in the league. Damn.

We need a big possession receiver, basically a guy with Benjamin's body that can be counted on.  

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

We need a big possession receiver, basically a guy with Benjamin's body that can be counted on.  

Well Hockensen and Fant are both 6'5" and 250.  Cime from a pronstule offense and both can catch and block

Just wish we had taken Kittle when we had the chance before.

34 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Stopping the run not running tha ball is what doomed the Chiefs.

Andy's poor game management didn't help.

No. We ran the ball too much, especially in the first half. There was too much focus on Williams.  Defensively, our inability to get off the field on third down passing situations was the dooming factor. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

No. We ran the ball too much, especially in the first half. There was too much focus on Williams.  Defensively, our inability to get off the field on third down passing situations was the dooming factor. 

Reids lack of urgency surprised me. NE chewed up half the first quarter in 1 drive. We were down 2 scores. But Reid was calling plays like he was protecting a 4th quarter lead. Knowing 3 and outs were detrimental when we were already losing TOP and our defense was getting gassed. 

Idk why Im surprised though. Not doing what got us there is a hallmark of Andy Reid playoff decision making. IE: out thinking himself.

13 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This won’t be a popular opinion, and he will still be a solid tight end while racking up huge stats next season, but he is so close to falling off the cliff and being gronk it’s unbelievable.

in this game with tyreek getting doubled and clearing out the underneath stuff kelce should have went off for over 100 yards easy.

we desperately need a young sure handed tight end more than you all realize.

Falling off the cliff... dude just set an nfl record for yards. Tightends play forever. Look at Olsen, Jason W., and gates... I really disagree.

55 minutes ago, moons314 said:

5 rushes in the first half......thats too much?

Or are you saying you ran it at the wrong times?

46 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Our offense is just fine. No need to manufacture problems on offense. 31 points in a half. 24 points in a quarter.  I wouldn't mind if we used every free agent and draft pick this year on defense. The offense averaged over 36 points in the losses. 

Zero in the 1st half. That is an issue.

5 plays -6 yds 2:22

3 plays  9yds 1:40

7 plays 49yds 4:24

1 play -15 :27

Those 4 drives are also an issue

14 hours ago, moons314 said:

He does this routinely in the postseason.  Great talent, but I've been saying for multiple seasons, I just can't trust him when the stage is big and the game is on the line.  

Nevermind the huge TD he caught, but ok 🙄

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Zero in the 1st half. That is an issue.

5 plays -6 yds 2:22

3 plays  9yds 1:40

7 plays 49yds 4:24

1 play -15 :27

Those 4 drives are also an issue

As I've stated before, Mahomes struggled with what BB threw at him in the first half. BB had a chance to game plan Mahomes after seeing him earlier. Mahomes can't have a bad half all season? It's a 60 minute game. Not 30. Chiefs scored 31 points in the game. I don't care when they score them. Should be plenty. 

2 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

Kelce was single covered and kept in check 

We only had the ball 21:00 the whole game and he scored a TD.  I know he dropped a pass, but the Chiefs scored 31 points in 21 minutes of possession.

This is all because of the defense guys. 

Archived