First half

Brady made some dumb decisions which kept us in the game. Brady isn’t long from retirement. Pats left at least 6 points on the field, if not 10 or 17.

I think the coaches got punched in the face in the first half and both lines didn’t show up until whatever was said at halftime. The guys were not awake. Finesse team failed hard early.

I agree to a point. Offense was due for a let down. A very young QB was seeing Bellicheat after he had a game under his belt to prepare for Mahomes. A little confusing with some of the mab defenses they threw at him. But he figured it out.  They came back and scored 31 in the second half. Yes 31 in a half. Should be enough to win a game regardless of what half they get it in. What also set the tone was them crushing us on the ground and not getting a finger on Brady.

Yeah, it was certainly surprising. The Chiefs defense really fooled us into believing they changed. I should have known they couldn't just change overnight after being so  bad all year. I guess I really wanted to believe. 

Can't but into a defense that's been poor 13 out of 16 games. It is what it is, the blind squirrel got a nut a couple times. 

What's frustrating is we held them to 14 and finally adjusted, but the moment it goes to a 2 min offense we abandon what's working and go soft. Every single time. It's how we lose every single time...it's so predictable. All goes to Sutton. 

7 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I agree to a point. Offense was due for a let down. A very young QB was seeing Bellicheat after he had a game under his belt to prepare for Mahomes. A little confusing with some of the mab defenses they threw at him. But he figured it out.  They came back and scored 31 in the second half. Yes 31 in a half. Should be enough to win a game regardless of what half they get it in. What also set the tone was them crushing us on the ground and not getting a finger on Brady.

They ran for 3.7 yards a carry. But they got them when it mattered. 

When the chiefs have the lead, they are unstoppable. So imo, the first half set the tone.

Archived