Mahomes should have played in last years playoff game

Lot of you disagree with this but Mahomes beats the Titans if we put him in after the half.   We would probably lose at the Patriots but it would have given him some needed playoff experience for this year.

Whatever.

Damn you Dee Ford.   Still , hope we franchise him for a year.

Not that I'm absolving dee Ford, as look down the line fuckstick, however a lot of guys line up off the guy in front of them, and in this case the Patriot tackle was actually lined up in the backfield.  It actually should have been called an illegal formation.  

SmartSelect_20190121-184606_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, xen said:

Not that I'm absolving dee Ford, as look down the line fuckstick, however a lot of guys line up off the guy in front of them, and in this case the Patriot tackle was actually lined up in the backfield.  It actually should have been called an illegal formation.  

Yep, heard this take today. Absolutely

53 minutes ago, xen said:

It would then be offsetting penalties correct?  Replaying that down doesn’t help us either.  I’m choosing to believe Brady knew he had free play and forced ball he wouldn’t have otherwise.  Makes me feel better about it even if it’s BS. 

What I didn’t know before today is that most of the time officials will tell players before the snap they are in the neutral zone. 

Archived