Laser pointed at Brady? Snowballs at the Colts Punter?

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

What if it were Mahomes being painted with a Laser?

Responses would be 180

Have not seen nor heard about the laser..you got a link thats not from NE Media. it certainly has not made an OBTW mention on KC's talk radio yet the snowball did

Come on hands.  Not a one of us here can answer for, or control what jimmy laser pointer is doing in section 110.  Or Stanley Snowball thrower in 135 does.   

Idiots abound everywhere.  

You shouldn't demonize an entire fan base for 2 dumb asses?  But, if that's what your into, by all means carry on.

1 minute ago, kcchief4lif said:

Come on hands.  Not a one of us here can answer for, or control what jimmy laser pointer is doing in section 110.  Or Stanley Snowball thrower in 135 does.   

You shouldn't demonize an entire fan base for 2 dumb asses?  But, if that's what your into, by all means carry on.

Demonize? Whoa.....I just asked what is going on? I was under the impression that AH was just a great tailgate, really loud stadium with a die hard fan base.

Sure I realize that jerks about and I wasn't painting the entire fan base with a broad brush; I was just ignorant to these types of situations happening there in KC. Kinda expect it in other stadiums but not there.

2 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Lol. I was in Section 110.  The odd thing here is that every person in the stadium was standing the entire game. The only way to get the laser pointer on Brady would have been to hold it high over your head. Should have been pretty obvious. 

Just now, Mloe68 said:

Lol. I was in Section 110.  The odd thing here is that every person in the stadium was standing the entire game. The only way to get the laser pointer on Brady would have been to hold it high over your head. Should have been pretty obvious. 

Jimmy??

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

So did you switch hands when your arm fell asleep? 👀

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Demonize? Whoa.....I just asked what is going on? I was under the impression that AH was just a great tailgate, really loud stadium with a die hard fan base.

Sure I realize that jerks about and I wasn't painting the entire fan base with a broad brush; I was just ignorant to these types of situations happening there in KC. Kinda expect it in other stadiums but not there.

I Got ya...

But you asked what is going on..  Idiots is bout all one can say.

8 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

smdh

I’ll put it this way. If my teenage daughter had any interest in football I’d have no problem taking her to Arrowhead.  I wouldn’t do that to about half the stadiums in the league I’ve been too. Likewise we routinely host opposing fans at our tailgate and most Kansas Citians take a lot of pride in welcoming opposing fans to our city and stadium unless they act like douchebags. Pats fans seemed to know how to handle winning by the way. 

But that doesn’t change reality four hours of drinking in a parking lot combined with an emotional sport can lead to people with  underdeveloped brains to implode. 

Again the laser device most people use to play with their cat is almost funny as far as I’m concerned. And that’s just speculation anyway. Most I’ve seen are red, not green.  

I’ll add this too. One of the most intimidating places in an NFL stadium is the bathroom. (Insert joke here) You go in as an road fan and are shoulder to shoulder with a hundred opposing fans and have no way out if shit goes down.  

I’ve seen some idiot Chiefs fans using that platform to intimidate opposing fans. And in nearly every instance it’s been other Chiefs fans who diffused the situation and made sure that fan got out of there okay. Not in our house is almost always the calling card. 

We are nowhere near perfect. But as NFL environments go it’s one of the safest I’ve been too along with Lambeau. 

26 minutes ago, kcchief4lif said:

Yea geez, stupid fans on every team across all sports, clearly this is being overblown for no reason.  Even the pats don’t care, maybe because they won but also it should be noted that it was the chiefs reporters that first talked about this, no one from the Pats either didn’t know or didn’t care.  

1 minute ago, xen said:

Man the stadium emptied out quickly.  Nobody wanted to see the fucking Pats celebrate.  Place went dead quiet.

Yeah they did.  I dipped out with the son right after regulation.  His feet were froze so we were walking around the concourse, to get the blood flowing.  Saw pats won the toss and my stomach dropped.  Half hardheartedly watched the TV's.  Guy came out one of the tunnels.  Yelling "GOD DAMNIT!!!   STOP THE FREAKIN RUB ROUTES EDLEMAN is running.  THEY have done it all game!!!" 

Saw the punch in and we scooted out of there real fast..

No way in hell I was gonna watch any of that bullshit in arrowhead.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

What is going on in the stands at Arrowhead?

I have been to games at M&T Bank and Heinz Field, seen alot of fight, drunkeness and rude behavior but never heard/seen about things like this?

One jackass get over it.

Archived