Laser pointed at Brady? Snowballs at the Colts Punter?

33 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I’ll add this too. One of the most intimidating places in an NFL stadium is the bathroom. (Insert joke here) You go in as an road fan and are shoulder to shoulder with a hundred opposing fans and have no way out if shit goes down.  

I’ve seen some idiot Chiefs fans using that platform to intimidate opposing fans. And in nearly every instance it’s been other Chiefs fans who diffused the situation and made sure that fan got out of there okay. Not in our house is almost always the calling card

We are nowhere near perfect. But as NFL environments go it’s one of the safest I’ve been too along with Lambeau. 

Right on- 1st time the Browns beat the Ravens was at M&T Bank- myself and some friends stopped four drunken Ravens fans from beating up a Browns fan and his 14 yr old son on the way home in the parking lot. Two of the guys with me were MD State Police so they got the thumpin' and the cuffs....

M&T is not immune to asshole behavior.

There are idiots in any and every group.

Couple said idiots likely having a few beers... now they are poor judgment idiots.

Just need to find those kind of fans and kick them out of the stadium. If it is bad enough, for life. Snowballs are innocuous as far as theoretical harm they can do. Lasers can screw up eyes and cause problems with aircraft. Don’t fool around with lasers.

Story on tv just showed this being a big problem at baseball, football and soccer games. And almost impossible to stop. 

Apparently the light was on Brady right before pick to Sorenson.  But Edelman was the culprit there anyway and Brady never saw it. 

Sorry, Hands.  Got to come clean.  It was me.

I was testing out the "laser" I purchased from Dr. Evil.

Worked pretty well, considering I'm in Atlanta.

But you're definitely right.  Everyone on this board, and every other Chiefs fan should hang there head in disgust at my actions. 

Not only should they be disgusted, they should all travel to Atlanta to administer some vigilante justice. 

Really, dude?

You sound like a virtue-signalling millennial.

I take it you've been to an NFL game in the last 10 years?  Or stepped outside of your front door?

The world is full of idiots and assholes, and they flock to an NFL stadium like flies to shit.

Spare us the self-righteous crap.

9 hours ago, ATLchief said:

Sorry, Hands.  Got to come clean.  It was me.

I was testing out the "laser" I purchased from Dr. Evil.

Worked pretty well, considering I'm in Atlanta.

But you're definitely right.  Everyone on this board, and every other Chiefs fan should hang there head in disgust at my actions. 

Not only should they be disgusted, they should all travel to Atlanta to administer some vigilante justice. 

Really, dude?

You sound like a virtue-signalling millennial.

I take it you've been to an NFL game in the last 10 years?  Or stepped outside of your front door?

The world is full of idiots and assholes, and they flock to an NFL stadium like flies to shit.

Spare us the self-righteous crap.

Long time no hear, how ya been?

Not self righteous. And I am the last of the Boomers, 1964.

Please read all my posts- i am pretty sure I explained my points very well

Archived