anyone listening to 810 whb with Neil Smith?

Loading firewood so couldn't give it my  undivided  attention but did Neil just call out Berry for  no followup post game interview after he said he would?

I often hear things wrong so maybe this was one of those but it sure seemed like it was.

2 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Neil Smith as good as a Chief as he was. Still a traitor in my books. He celebrated in 98 on our field taunting the fans. Couldn't believe it.

I have mixed feeling about that. I heard some bad stuff was said to him (really bad). I was as upset as anyone else when he joined the Broncos, and it does feel strange that he still hangs around and pulls for the Chiefs.

On the subject:

Oldtimer may have listened to the broadcast by by now, but for those who didn't. He did criticize Eric Berry and the way he said he would address the media after the game, then didn't.  Also talked about being upset along with the rest of Chiefs fans, and how he didn't like every defensive coordinator when he played for the Chiefs, in particular, Dave Adolph (RIP). 

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I have mixed feeling about that. I heard some bad stuff was said to him (really bad). I was as upset as anyone else when he joined the Broncos, and it does feel strange that he still hangs around and pulls for the Chiefs.

On the subject:

Oldtimer may have listened to the broadcast by by now, but for those who didn't. He did criticize Eric Berry and the way he said he would address the media after the game, then didn't.  Also talked about being upset along with the rest of Chiefs fans, and how he didn't like every defensive coordinator when he played for the Chiefs, in particular, Dave Adolph (RIP). 

Bill cowher?

Archived