• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Let's hope he doesn't promote his son 

Just elevate Britt to Vice President of the team so he's a non factor in this whole deal. That is something I could see Andy actually doing. All these old coaches like Bill Snyder try forcing their kids into positions of power. "Cmon Dad, I can do it!"   Clark Hunt needs to step in and make sure that doesn't happen. 

7 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Just elevate Britt to Vice President of the team so he's a non factor in this whole deal. That is something I could see Andy actually doing. All these old coaches like Bill Snyder try forcing their kids into positions of power. "Cmon Dad, I can do it!"   Clark Hunt needs to step in and make sure that doesn't happen. 

I've never been a Clark Hunt hater, but there's a lot of irony in what you just said.  Let's have Clark Hunt stop the nepotism, great idea!

6 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I've never been a Clark Hunt hater, but there's a lot of irony in what you just said.  Let's have Clark Hunt stop the nepotism, great idea!

Keeping ownership of a business in the family is not really the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Now if Clark hired his brother to be GM that's another issue.  Clark is a much better owner than his Dad was in my opinion. He's done anything and everything I could possibly ask from an owner and created accountability to him in three different areas where his Dad only had one. 

22 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Keeping ownership of a business in the family is not really the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Now if Clark hired his brother to be GM that's another issue.  Clark is a much better owner than his Dad was in my opinion. He's done anything and everything I could possibly ask from an owner and created accountability to him in three different areas where his Dad only had one. 

I'm not saying he's a bad owner at all.  I think he's been a good owner.  I am saying that he literally inherited the team, so he probably doesn't have the best perspective on making tough calls about the type of relationship that Andy and Britt have.  We also know he's pretty loyal like his father was - he wanted to keep Herm!  But he will make some tough calls.

I can't tell you how randomly happy it makes me that Mahomes comes out and says all the right things to the media about it being a team game and a team loss and putting things on himself BUT in the locker room he doesn't pull any punches.  THAT is a leader.

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that over the past few days, the Chiefs talked with players and coaches about Sutton, whose lack of adjustments has been a non-stop frustration.

If someone would have told me before the game the Chiefs would score 31 points in the second half alone, I would have said oh Chiefs win easy. But then you tell me the Chiefs lose that game, and immediately the first and only thing I think is:

F*ck you Bob Sutton

Archived