Our rivalry with the Patriots!!

We've played them now three times in two years and will be playing them again next season. The way they celebrated on our field on Sunday is bound to leave a bitter taste in the players mouths. As Brady and Belichick continue to try and hold onto power in the AFC, I think this game between the two sides is only gonna get more bitter as we go forward. In 2013 a young Golden State Warriors team with a fresh faced Steph Curry lost a six game series In the Western Conference Semi-finals to the "machine" that were the San Antonio Spurs who went to the NBA finals. That defeat was said to be the spark that created the monster we see now in Golden State. Pat knows he outplayed Brady and worked out Belichick's defense twice this year only for his efforts to go to waste. This organisation must do everything in it's power to ensure that that doesn't happen again. The regular season game at their place next season has got to be the game where we draw a line in the sand and say "not this year, your time is up", and IF we fix that God forsaken defense then we'll do just that I think.

21 minutes ago, MisChief-Maker said:

We've played them now three times in two years and will be playing them again next season. The way they celebrated on our field on Sunday is bound to leave a bitter taste in the players mouths. As Brady and Belichick continue to try and hold onto power in the AFC, I think this game between the two sides is only gonna get more bitter as we go forward. In 2013 a young Golden State Warriors team with a fresh faced Steph Curry lost a six game series In the Western Conference Semi-finals to the "machine" that were the San Antonio Spurs who went to the NBA finals. That defeat was said to be the spark that created the monster we see now in Golden State. Pat knows he outplayed Brady and worked out Belichick's defense twice this year only for his efforts to go to waste. This organisation must do everything in it's power to ensure that that doesn't happen again. The regular season game at their place next season has got to be the game where we draw a line in the sand and say "not this year, your time is up", and IF we fix that God forsaken defense then we'll do just that I think.

MisChief, excellent points here and the comparison with GS. Completely agree and my brother and I were just literally going off about this. NE had no business winning that game. We clearly had the MVP and a plethora of talent on both sides of the ball. We all knew this defense with that coordinator was going to be our fate one way or another. Mahomes lit a fire and spoke up after the game about this nonsense. This may be a blessing in disguise and quite honestly for our defense and franchise. We will manhandle them next year mark my words. No team will come in and take OUR Trophy from us with Hunt banging the drum at Arrowhead. This was the last straw. Have fun getting blown out in the SB NE. Not coming back this time from 28-3. See ya at the draft ✌🏼

Please don’t compare the Chiefs to the Warriors....I hate those smug fukers.

I’d actually say the Warriors compared to the Patriots and Curry more so Brady.  Chiefs are just the team that will kick the Patriots off the throne just as some NBA team will at some point knock the Warriors off.

Warriors=Patriots

Chiefs=who ever will take the Warriors down

Archived