DAT arrested

Just now, kkuenn said:

He had some marijuana...Just laughable really that depending on what state you are in this is some sort of crime. If you get caught in KCMO with the same thing they give you a $25 ticket. On the Kansas side you get arrested. One state over in Colorado it's plain legal. Whats worse is that marijuana has proven to have medical benefits after bad injuries like DAT had. So he could probably get a medical marijuana card in the 30 plus states that have approved it including Missouri. Its just out of the control. 

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

i know getting caught with Pot is not a big thing anymore but i am pretty certain that he has played his last game in KC

I wouldn't be so certain. 

But thank god we got that dangerous marijuana off the streets!  He could have smoked it and ate a cheeseburger.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

6 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

He had some marijuana...Just laughable really that depending on what state you are in this is some sort of crime. If you get caught in KCMO with the same thing they give you a $25 ticket. On the Kansas side you get arrested. One state over in Colorado it's plain legal. Whats worse is that marijuana has proven to have medical benefits after bad injuries like DAT had. So he could probably get a medical marijuana card in the 30 plus states that have approved it including Missouri. Its just out of the control. 

Doesn’t matter cause NFL doesn’t allow it

12 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

i know getting caught with Pot is not a big thing anymore but i am pretty certain that he has played his last game in KC

Dave Toub loves the kid. And Toub clearly gets a few roster picks he wants on the team. But without a contract and with this looming it may be beyond his reach. 

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

To get to Arizona.   Hard to get anyplace west without stepping in Kansas.  We wipe off our shoes when we get to the other side. 

Take 49/71 south to Joplin and go west on 44 or take 29 up to Omaha and go west on 80. Either one is better than driving across Kans-ass.

5 hours ago, xen said:

True, but it does have oil money and the most liberal medical marijuana laws in the nation.  So I guess that's something.

There are other aspects about Oklahoma that are worse though.  In the end, the state motto is "Oklahoma is ok"

Like, they are self aware they are marginal at best lol

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

fact is that its against the CBA; why do these players keep doing it? (I now why; its rhetorical)

This will almost certainly change with the new CBA as the medical benefits of marijuana (specifically with concussions) cannot be understate or ignored. As for now unlike any other "banned" substance the CBA actually allows for two offenses before any suspension is handed down. 

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I can go to WalMart for that kind of entertainment

That's what I mean.  There are a lot of fat people riding on electric carts.  Sometimes, you can even see their butt crack if you don't avert your eyes.  And we have the best state motto of all:   Ahhh!  Kansas!

The motto refers to the fat people on carts.

3 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

That's what I mean.  There are a lot of fat people riding on electric carts.  Sometimes, you can even see their butt crack if you don't avert your eyes.  And we have the best state motto of all:   Ahhh!  Kansas!

The motto refers to the fat people on carts.

The motto should be "Kansas: QUICK, AVERT YOUR EYES!!!"

Archived